Carlton Gospel Fellowship
Who are we?
We are a group of tertiary students and young adults who are passionate in
- knowing Jesus and his love for us
- growing as disciples of Jesus
- sharing the life-giving news of Jesus with others
To be a vibrant group of Jesus’ disciples among the international students in Melbourne
- We believe that God continues to speak to us today, through the Bible – the word of God.
- We come to know the love that God has for us. It has the power to transform our lives and guide us into the fullness of life that God intends for us
- We love God & we love each other.
- We seek to help & support each other through the exciting but challenging phase of tertiary education & young adult life
When we meet
Every Friday 7.15pm at the back hall of Lygon St. Christian Chapel
(Subject to change based on our programme and Covid situation)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on social media for more information. We’d love to meet you!
What do we do?
- We seek to know Jesus more through studying the Bible together.
- We go for outings and bible camps.
- We worship God through song.
- We pray with and for each other.
- We eat, have fun.
- And we share this joy by telling others about Jesus.